16 juin 2006

Introducing Miss Bling Rabbit

Warning:
This post is a much-delated tribute to a wonderful crafter. Of course she knows how much I am grateful. (I can use emails, do you not know?) But Miss Bling deserves a whole post dedicated to her graciousness....

She made me smile.
smiling.backtacker

The packaging was so beautiful. Alison's writing is much more readable than mine!

tag paper

Bling!

bling

As soon as she arrived here Miss Bling felt at home. She immediately and very gracefully helped me with even the more boring homework.
She helped me dish washing:

Miss.Bling.helps.washing

She tenderly watched my baby while I was drinking my coffee:

baby.sitting

She met Moulinette and miraculously became friend with her:

new.friends

She helped me ironing:

helping.ironing

She helped me sewing (but that was fun!)

Miss.Bling.can.sew

Alison had added many goodies in the parcel. All in delicious colours or taste:

gifts

The small words on the notebook are amazingly nice:

words

And could have stayed all day admiring the beauty of the tea spoon:

spoon

But tireness won, and Miss Bling and I went for a nap:

sleeping.beauty

Chut!!!!
Again, I thank you soooo much, Alison! This back-tack3 adventure has been a delight since the beginning, and its very nice to see all those little softies appearing all around.

Aucun commentaire: