21 juin 2007

The truth is my sadness

Thanks to Alison's sincerity and courage, I take the strengh to post those words my blog now.

I am feeling exhausted and sad since weeks. And as i have no good reason for that, I don't feel the right to complain. But I have tears in my eyes, bursting for no reasons when I am alone. and it is not getting better. The everlasting sinusitis and hay fever may be in cause...

In two weeks and a few hours I will be in holidays. Hopefully that will help.
In the meantime, I will gather every little flower of happiness that I'll find on my way.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

:)**

Lara 900 a dit…

plein de bisous pour toi, j'espere que ca ira mieux. Enfin, tu as raison, le fait de faire face, et si ce n'est que de l'annoncer sur le blog, c'est le premier pas. S'accepter avec tristesse ou non. Et puis, oui, ca ira mieux, un jour, ca viendra. Ca peut prendre du temps (j'espere pas trop).
Je t'embrasse.

Anonyme a dit…

just because the world is beautiful and your knitting wonderful does not mean that sometimes things just do not get too much.
My apologies for not entertaining you with my poor French writing skills, but I have not the skill, whit or key board.
But know that your sense of humour and skill shine through, and to deal with each day as it comes is sometimes all any of us can do

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou Filambulle! Cela arrive à tout le monde d'être déprimée! Si ça fait longtemps que ça dure, il faut que tu sois aidée, absolument... Alors, je t'envoie toute mon amitié et le soleil d'aujourd'hui à Paris, le vent pour te redonner de la force et plein d'amour, et le jaune et le orange des fleurs de mon jardin... Cherche une activité, souvent c'est le train train quotidien qui énerve, même s'il est doux, confortable et calme! Souvent aussi, vider, ranger, trier la maison est très utile, comme pour repartir de zéro. En début d'année j'ai eu un gros coup de pompe, je me forçais à aller à la piscine tel et tel jour entre telle et telle heure, et ça m'a fait du bien, inexplicablement (alors que je refusais d'y aller, avant). Bref... je penserai fort à toi en regardant les étoiles, ce soir. Plein de baisers pour toi,
Fleur

Anonyme a dit…

My sweet little one - sometimes we just need to cry and cry, and let it all out, so that the body is empty, and then it can refill and find beauty in places we never expected, like the father of our children dancing.

I have days of feeling so sad and lonely, and it is so lovely to have such beautiful people around me all over the world - so I send for you, a very big hug, without words, just a hug of knowing and understanding.
xx