4 juin 2006

Listen to my "voice"

Episode 7 of the great podcast "Musing of a peaceful knitter" is online. It's about "knitting mistakes". I am in here! Well, not my voice, but my thought, read by Lisa. Go download it, and if you are new to podcasts, you may discover something you like. Podcasts are great to listen to while knitting. Better than TV: no need to look at it. Bether than radio: you can choose the voice and the program. And don't be fooled by the name of the thing: you don't need to have an ipod to listen to it (though I love my ipod). Your computer can handle that very well.
My absolute favorite: Cast-on. But there is plenty of choice.


Edited to add:
I just listen the episode right now. And I want to thank Lisa. She read it so well, that now I have the impression that it is not a french-speaking person who wrote it. You can believe me: you would'nt have the same feeling if I had read it myself.
I am all excitment. I hope you'll like it, and let me know your thoughts.

Aucun commentaire: