31 oct. 2007

TKN 7 : knitting stainless steel



The swatch I made for my Habu's Kusha Kusha Scarf is a tiny knitted sculpture.

IMG_8322.JPG

I am 2/3 done on the scarf and predict hours of happy play when wearing it.

IMG_8327.JPG

I bought the kit directly at Habu textiles.

IMG_8359.JPG

I love the other versions I see here and there on the net.

IMG_8365.JPG

Purl Bee offers the pattern for free on their website, but really it makes no sense to knit it without the steel.

There a still more photos of this swatch in my flickr account. Try a search with "kusha".

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

c'est magnifique ; qu'est-ce que ça donne au toucher comme écharpe ? autre question, combien de frais de port/de taxes ? En tout cas, une vraie trouvaille !

Oiyi a dit…

Oh wow, this is very cool.

Anonyme a dit…

nicely photographed. and good to see someone else with the habu love bug.

knititch a dit…

wow that is amazing. i love it.

Filambulle a dit…

Soffie: Les frais de port seulement 3.60$ (j'ai choisi le monis cher, il a été raisonablement rapide), la douane n'a rien fait payer, étant donné que la somme n'atteignait pas le plafond. Il faut préciser que je n'ai pris que le kit.
Je suis très satisfaite de leur service, et je me réjouis déjà de la prochaine fois!

the others: thank you. I am having lots of pleasure with this one. I am close to the end...