27 avr. 2007

a blurry tomten/tomten flou

EZ's fun Tomten Jacket is way more difficult to photography than to knit.
Le Tomten d'Elizabeth Zimmermann est beaucoup plus difficile à photographier qu'à tricoter.



I have finished it in march, and keep hoping to post a good image and some notes about it, but times fly, and I want to show it off now.
Je l'ai terminé en mars, et ne cesse depuis d'espèrer pouvoir poster ici une belle photo et quelques notes sur son exécution. Mais le temps passe, et je veux maintenant vous le montrer.



So you get a few of blurry photos of a six year old very active and happy girl.
Donc voici quelques photos floues d'une fillette de six ans, très heureuse et très active.




And a detail of the icord edging. I have some images of the making of this edging, and great plans for a technical post about it. But as you know me now, you can guess the chances of this being ever done.
Et un détail de sa bordure en icord. J'ai plein d'image de la technique pour tricoter cette bordure, et de grands projets pour un tutoriel sur cette technique. Mais comme vous me connaisez un peu à présent, vous vous doutez de quelles sont les chances que cela arrive un jour.



Maybe late, probably never.
Peut-être très tard, probablement jamais.
****
Now if only I could get nice buttons for my jacket...
Si seulement j'arrivais à trouver des jolis boutons pour ma jacquette...

5 commentaires:

JenniferB a dit…

Beautiful! And your daughter is gorgeous. I love seeing Tomtens jackets. They are one of my favorites. Thanks for posting yours on Zimmermania!

earthchick a dit…

OH, I LOVE it! Gorgeous. The yarn you picked is really great, and it looks fabulous on your beautiful daughter! Excellent job.

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty sweater on your pretty girl! Beautiful job!

KODACHROME a dit…

C'est tres jolie. I came over from the EZ KAL and wanted to say that vous avez faites plusiers choses jolies. (Oh my, my French has become terrible after years of not using it. Je m'excuse! Je suis desolee...)

Unknown a dit…

So pretty! :) thank you for the comment and I hope you find the time to enter the bra contest!