31 juil. 2005

Introducing: Philipp


Philipp was born yesterday evening, by the union of two socks and a few threads. He has the same smile as one of my friend, Philipp, hence his name.
Philipp is still naked, but as it is nice warm here and nobody is wearing alot of clothes he feels very comfortable. I am just worried that he may eat all the figues I bought yesterday at the market. So I'd better leave and check what he is doing now...
Have a beautiful sunday!
------------------------------------
Ma contribution au projet mensuel "Month of softies" de loobylu.
Philipp (nommé ainsi parce qu'il a la même silhouette et le même sourire qu'un de mes amis d'enfance) est né de l'union de deux chaussettes et de trois bouts de fils. Si vous voulez vous amuser à essayer, j'ai utilisé ces explications.

1 commentaire:

Maison des Jeunes et de la Culture a dit…

je viens me ressourcer chez toi entre deux consultation psychanalytiques de la saucisse.
Amitiés. Laure